Loaf Of Friendship
I send these lilies to you:
Thanking for being so true,
To a friendship: real and free.
Accepting we oft times disagree,
Yet remain caring, staying faithful:
Carving out something beautiful
A friendship-heart, to be always true:
To cherish our whole lives through.
I asked: bread-crumbs of friendship
You offered: a loaf of good friendship!
Indeed, you are a blessing!
Pray, we’ll keep it lasting!
Paul Sebastian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loaf Of Friendship by Paul Sebastian )
- Salt on Watermelon, Von Kimball Barney
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)