RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living On An Edge Of Life
During late nights, falling deeply into a stupor as I write of yesterday's memories.
Living on an edge of life, never knowing where I'll land or end up.
Charging every image, illuminating pictures, standing alone, awaiting another place in an original poem.
Taking me into labyrinths and abysses of subconscious lengths and depths, giving an envelope of experience to choose scenic virtues left in pastures of lightening beauty.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living On An Edge Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel