RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living On An Edge Of Life
During late nights, falling deeply into a stupor as I write of yesterday's memories.
Living on an edge of life, never knowing where I'll land or end up.
Charging every image, illuminating pictures, standing alone, awaiting another place in an original poem.
Taking me into labyrinths and abysses of subconscious lengths and depths, giving an envelope of experience to choose scenic virtues left in pastures of lightening beauty.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living On An Edge Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati