I can't run
i can't hide
i tried killing it
but its alive than life could tell
it keeps crawling to me,
in my hidden places
they crawl to me.
gripping me every corner within,
you are my nightmare!
You are my dream!
Will i toyour dreaming sleep not?
Will i to your nightmare not slumber?
In this dream i love to dally.
In this nightmare i need no intrude!
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living Dream by micheal john )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar