I can't run
i can't hide
i tried killing it
but its alive than life could tell
it keeps crawling to me,
in my hidden places
they crawl to me.
gripping me every corner within,
you are my nightmare!
You are my dream!
Will i toyour dreaming sleep not?
Will i to your nightmare not slumber?
In this dream i love to dally.
In this nightmare i need no intrude!
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living Dream by micheal john )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley