Living a Life on the Streets
Think of this living a life being abused,
Think of this living a life feeling nothing but rejection.
Think of this living a life being used,
Think of this living a life giving up personal things for protection.
Think of living a life showing all of your vulnerabilities,
Yes these are some of the things that people on the streets endure.
Hopefully as we pray and help and teach them strength then they can see all of their capabilities,
As they learn and accept all of this hopefully then they will see that Christ is the cure.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living a Life on the Streets by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak