Livin' For A 'Someday'
Someday we'll make it
someday we'll be famous
I just want someone to hold me
I just want not to be lonely
the wind can never tame us
we'll always be free
livin' for a 'someday.'
Looking towards the East
how long will Georgia wait
before it stops loving me
before the river breaks?
Stuck in a time where there's nowhere to run
dying alone, wishing for someone
that might never be
waiting for a 'someday.'
Someday we'll make it, baby
someday we'll take it to the top
we're not afraid of this world, baby
we're afraid of giving up
and so we just hang on
sinking in the flood
of dreams and possibilities
stretching far away
into a 'someday.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Livin' For A 'Someday' by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman