Little Church in Wyoming
It is such a thrill as I travel along
Across this country of mine
To come across a scene
That is simple, lovely and fine.
This little church was so special
Sun on it as if it were glowing
A place I know you would love too
This sweet little church in Wyoming.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Church in Wyoming by Marilyn Lott )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh