It is here, it is now,
Made of the dreams and hopes,
Of wishes and soft thoughts.
Here you have, it is shaped of feelings and desires,
Inside you'll find, my happiness, my sadness,
The sight of a vast garden, the gentle smell of the flowers,
The raining tears on a lonely tree,
The feel of the piano talking to the violin.
It is closed with the strength of the tides,
And a key with form the blue sky,
Made small for your soft tender hands,
Made for the one with the pure heart,
As contains the talks of a soul,
As my life is inside this little box.
Sergio Jaime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little box by Sergio Jaime )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)