Little Blue Girl
You poor unfortunate soul!
Love isn't something that's to be taken for granted
Honor it with your life
And cherish it with the deepest feeling
Little blue girl is weeping tears of broken nostalgia
She knows not where her destiny lies
You fiend for the power to seize her once again
There's nothing more precious than the heart's worth
Little blue girl in a shallow world, bear not such heavy burden!
For you are real and he is not
In the midst of a stormy bliss, it was you he forgot!
Truelove is not impossible to find
Through a mist of tears
Those eyes are not yet aware.
Electric Lady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Blue Girl by Electric Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak