I want to be little again,
Not caring of what people may think.
smiling and laughing,
always Having fun,
doing the craziest things.
Enjoying life to the fullest,
Like there's no tomorrow.
I want to be random, weird, and unique.
I want my innocence, life,
And energy back,
I don't want to be such a slack.
I want to find myself back.
I want to find me,
If only you could see,
Tears are hold inside me.
I'm tire that,
Nothing fixes anything.
Yisel Chong's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little by Yisel Chong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak