Like wary leaves
secrets fall. Here and there aces
trumping the lawn.
where they touch down
there will be good sleeping weather.
In the blue snows, crows
glint like brittle coals-
chatter their inverse alphabet
filling the slips with boats
befriended by ropes, that rock
backwards and aft.
in honor of your delusion
fixed like a gold nose to a marble face-
decorous, but pointless.
I visit you with Dean.
You are home- green
wedge of amity!
but like a room
too full of furniture
I keep bumping my knees on your words.
target pursued by arrows-
a pure cause insures only a random outcome.
through whom all faults are neutralized
temporarily, where are you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Litany by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery