Lawrence S. Pertillar
Lips To Kiss After Breakfast
Wanted most from you is the touching.
With a holding me and close.
Sincere and near to me as if to feed a craving,
Need like fresh jam or homemade jelly...
Spread on a warm piece of buttered toast.
On my mind fixed to sit as if scrambled eggs,
Cooked and placed beside crisp and tasty bacon.
And your lips so tender I wish to quickly kiss,
After the crumbs from them you lick.'
To lick lips after breakfast is love.
Would you like two or three sugars in your coffee? '
I'll take the coffee.
But there are times I do prefer tea.
'Let's do the tea.
It makes the lips to kiss after breakfast,
More inviting for the tongue.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lips To Kiss After Breakfast by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)