Lips and tongues [A]
A pair horizontal above
And a pair vertical below
Send man insane in bed
When they lock
Man’s shooting tongue below.
One wagging above
And one shooting below
Send woman insane in bed
When they play
In woman’s vertical lips below.
Thus, manmade devices
Of woman’s sucks
And man’s licks
Serve as the best foreplays
To prepare the couple
Against monotony in sex.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lips and tongues [A] by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman