RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Freedom of limit is a hesitant subject to write about, yet
here it is.
What are boundaries of speculative enterprises? Are they
begun in circles of abundance and carried from there?
Or do they get their start from closed-lid boxes, tossed
about, getting inner traces, listed on some invisible horizons.
Squarely single, hanging on threads of threatened knowledge,
limits are bound to exacting qualifications, or have they the
freedom given to no other entity for the purpose of corralling
How are the arrangements made for settling into depths not
crossed by any other's presence?
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limits by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma
- Father's Chore, Edgar Albert Guest
- BURN YOUR FEARS, Raaida Salik
- IMPOSTER, Raaida Salik
- SALVATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- NAKED DANCE, Raaida Salik
- My Big Dream, Tony Adah