Limit of my lips
The sky burns with light when the cloud is morning.
A light that has slept all the dark that spread free.
The dawn would be blessed with a dew of kisses.
The dark would make bed from the sheet silence sleeps.
The forest will sound with the music of wild.
But though they are not pleasant sound.Through the wild.
But the grand hand of green will appreciate a life,
that has filled it with dreams.
The fishes will swin for the courage of sea
has kept them with water so friendly.
The butterfly will fly with butters of fly
till she fall off her wing.
O' the garden will guard the beauty of roses.
A plant that has lived before lovers days.
The frangrance that fly in the wind of roses.
The nose that will air
and the fing that will tip
the birth of the beam.
Through the shadows of lips.
O' my lips can not preach all eyes sees!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limit of my lips by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak