Limit of my lips
The sky burns with light when the cloud is morning.
A light that has slept all the dark that spread free.
The dawn would be blessed with a dew of kisses.
The dark would make bed from the sheet silence sleeps.
The forest will sound with the music of wild.
But though they are not pleasant sound.Through the wild.
But the grand hand of green will appreciate a life,
that has filled it with dreams.
The fishes will swin for the courage of sea
has kept them with water so friendly.
The butterfly will fly with butters of fly
till she fall off her wing.
O' the garden will guard the beauty of roses.
A plant that has lived before lovers days.
The frangrance that fly in the wind of roses.
The nose that will air
and the fing that will tip
the birth of the beam.
Through the shadows of lips.
O' my lips can not preach all eyes sees!
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limit of my lips by Ebi Robert )
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i laugh for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)