T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne
Once buoyed Anchors in Sea Anne-Anne
Looked like they needed maning by Man
One said: « Whatever it be!
Got’em all covered, see! »
Didn’t see at Sea thrive but Merman.
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne by T (no first name) Wignesan )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way