Limerick: Once A Yahoo* Forced To Go Google
Once a Yahoo* forced to go Google
Took out a leash/lease to lasso Poodle
Yahoo marched his Mistress
Through high-water distress
And for pains was told to « Go! Doodle! »
*Refers to beings in Jonathan Swift’s Gullivers Travels
© T. Wignesan – Paris, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- A bare afternoon
- A Childhood Memory, Translation Of Carlo...
- A Chinese Girl I Took To A Nunnery
- A cure for forty death-dealing cells
- A French Narrative Poem, Translation Of ...
- A New View, Translation Of Carlos Bouson...
- A Partisan Heart, Translation of Carlos ...
- A reluctant Sayonara
- Akbar, the Great (1542 - 1605)
- Am I the Assassin Or The Undertaker
- Ascent Into Love, Translation Of Carlos ...
- Autumnal Dirge, Transl. Of Chanson D'aut...
- Back Door Side Door Front Door: Which Do...
- Ballad: Just Another Odd Guy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.