T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once A Dapper Diplomat In Paris
Once a Dapper Diplomat in Paris
Took to « wife » a Man for his Mrs.
« She » wanted a Baby
« She » married a Lady
Now Diplomat has Wife minus His.
© T. Wignesan – Paris, 2013
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once A Dapper Diplomat In Paris by T (no first name) Wignesan )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan