Palas Kumar Ray
Likewise A Good Samaritan
If you've been loving someone befallen into deep blues
You may like to listen my words giving you some clues
about how to get rid of those sticking strains and pains
how to restore clear sky from black clouds and rains.
If you've been loving someone broken your heart into pieces.
Fear not it will fix surely and the pain will surely recess.
You may find me of some use if you allow me to come close.
I may help you in learning lessons of Life's dramatic prose.
Don't waste time asking how they'll help you to become high.
You need only to become a learner and you need only to try.
'All I have lost in my life' is what just you have to me said.
Hence you have nothing to lose in hearing what I plead.
Fear not, my fee you need not pay an amount very high.
I'll surely not take a penny from you and I don't surely lie.
If you feel my medicine works, help you laugh at woes
I'll feel you have paid your bills and I have paid my dues.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Likewise A Good Samaritan by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal