(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Like No Other...Mother
Mother, who gave us her heart...her very soul.
Mother, who's understanding never wavered.
Mother, the one who dried our tears.
Mother, she lead us to the path of His Love.
Mother, who washed our cloths and cleaned the house.
Mother, who instilled confidence in her children.
Mother, who walked us to school.
Mother, who loved us like no other.
Mother, who quelled the anger within us.
Mother, who drove us to all our practices.
Mother, who never forgot our special occasions.
Mother, who protected her family, as a lion to a cub.
Mother, who always supported our father.
Mother, who scrimped and saved for our daily needs.
Mother, who was always the last to eat.
Mother, who was always the first to rise.
Mother, who cared for the animals.
Mother, a love that knew no limits.
Mother, who forever placed her family, before herself.
Mother, who was grateful, for every passing acknowledgement.
Mother, whose eyes shined, when she heard the words,
I love you mom.
Mother, who always saw the good in us.
Mother, who always taught us to never, never, give up.
Mother, who instilled in us, to be better.
Mother, who made us believe, we could accomplish anything.
Mother, mother...mother, you were like no other.
Mother, you will always remain, in our
hearts, in our deeds, in our thoughts,
in our lives and in our prayers.
Surely, beyond the stars, there's a special place for Mothers.
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Like No Other...Mother by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Cowgirl, R. T. Smith
- Confession in a Booth at the Hollow Log .., R. T. Smith
- A Local Doc, over Rocky Lunchtime Bourbo.., R. T. Smith
- Please Know, Michael McParland
- Pity Party of One -or- I Never Got His N.., Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- She, Divya Singh
- The Garden, William Jay Smith
- The Flight, William Jay Smith
- Touch the Air Softly, William Jay Smith
- Dachshunds, William Jay Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)