Dorian Petersen Potter
Like A Song (Free Style)
I appreciate deep in my heart every
Moment that you spend with me
As time seems to fly
And it passes us just by.
Thank you for all your kindness
And for all the love you have for me
All the sweet moments we've had
No one can ever take away you see.
Your kind disposition towards me
It is like a beacon of light in the dark
So thank you for all your kindness
And for coming to me like a beaming spark.
In my heart and soul your love lives long
And I hear it softly everyday like a song!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Like A Song (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah