Dorian Petersen Potter
Like A Song (Free Style)
I appreciate deep in my heart every
Moment that you spend with me
As time seems to fly
And it passes us just by.
Thank you for all your kindness
And for all the love you have for me
All the sweet moments we've had
No one can ever take away you see.
Your kind disposition towards me
It is like a beacon of light in the dark
So thank you for all your kindness
And for coming to me like a beaming spark.
In my heart and soul your love lives long
And I hear it softly everyday like a song!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Like A Song (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)