Dorian Petersen Potter
Like A Song (Free Style)
I appreciate deep in my heart every
Moment that you spend with me
As time seems to fly
And it passes us just by.
Thank you for all your kindness
And for all the love you have for me
All the sweet moments we've had
No one can ever take away you see.
Your kind disposition towards me
It is like a beacon of light in the dark
So thank you for all your kindness
And for coming to me like a beaming spark.
In my heart and soul your love lives long
And I hear it softly everyday like a song!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Like A Song (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell