It is too early for us to part,
Better late than never, they say,
But, now it is soon and ever,
Will come a day to get things done,
But, I think of the days we spent
They call it as 'UBISUNT' motif,
It is after all, true that U & ME spent
Of course, this piece is pessimistic
Because, my heart couldn't be optimistic at this hour.
We were in an illusion that we will be t'gether
But, it may come a day that we couldn't gather.
This is a time for us to part in our part.
So, let us gather here to part.
I bow to the heads we met,
I bow to the place we were in,
And these place & people we met,
Left a mark in my heart with an arrow of-
Tongue and smile.
This is an eternal bow & arrow that,
Shows me the life’s message:
“THIS WILL ALSO MOVE ONNNNNN….”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lightning Departure by anusha chandramohan )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon