RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Empty spaces of desert plains are suddenly filled
with the essence of my soul as I write it into
existence for all to see.
Penetrating thoughts refill my being as I
continually empty myself of everything in poetry.
Listening interiorly to whispers of treasured
images, assigning each of them into a place of
Holding everything inside, reaching in when
needed, to gather all ideas into submission of
dated imagination and then set free.
Exposed to the world in lightened moods of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lightened Moods by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling