RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Empty spaces of desert plains are suddenly filled
with the essence of my soul as I write it into
existence for all to see.
Penetrating thoughts refill my being as I
continually empty myself of everything in poetry.
Listening interiorly to whispers of treasured
images, assigning each of them into a place of
Holding everything inside, reaching in when
needed, to gather all ideas into submission of
dated imagination and then set free.
Exposed to the world in lightened moods of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lightened Moods by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI