RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Empty spaces of desert plains are suddenly filled
with the essence of my soul as I write it into
existence for all to see.
Penetrating thoughts refill my being as I
continually empty myself of everything in poetry.
Listening interiorly to whispers of treasured
images, assigning each of them into a place of
Holding everything inside, reaching in when
needed, to gather all ideas into submission of
dated imagination and then set free.
Exposed to the world in lightened moods of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lightened Moods by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)