What is life?
When I die will the love still linger in my soul?
Or will the memories of it drift, like an old portrait in an art museum.
The glamour once shinny in the eyes of the photographer, but now just faded in ours.
Will it become just another past moment long forgotten, caught in a priceless still.....?
Is our moment just a now...? only remembered by the ones who coexisted in our world of space.
Do we live to make our mark in life....? So we will be remembered, like how a river cuts through a canyon,
over the cliffs it has molded lies beyond what we don't know.
Is there a light at the end of the horizon?
Or when our time comes to an end, does it slowly go down like a sunset that I gaze at this very moment...?
My moment is now; and I will live it.
I will write about things I do not understand.
I have no fear of death for death is life's shadow.......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifes Moment by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Korean Cicada (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall