What is life?
When I die will the love still linger in my soul?
Or will the memories of it drift, like an old portrait in an art museum.
The glamour once shinny in the eyes of the photographer, but now just faded in ours.
Will it become just another past moment long forgotten, caught in a priceless still.....?
Is our moment just a now...? only remembered by the ones who coexisted in our world of space.
Do we live to make our mark in life....? So we will be remembered, like how a river cuts through a canyon,
over the cliffs it has molded lies beyond what we don't know.
Is there a light at the end of the horizon?
Or when our time comes to an end, does it slowly go down like a sunset that I gaze at this very moment...?
My moment is now; and I will live it.
I will write about things I do not understand.
I have no fear of death for death is life's shadow.......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifes Moment by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- June, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Ghazal-Ajnabi Se They, Akhtar Jawad
- Me and Everyone we know, Cassie Kinney
- Semester of lineage, Emmanuel George Cefai
- This House of Mind, Cassie Kinney
- Fulfilled To Get Their Wishes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- В унисон со старою балладой, Xena von Davydoff
- You Spoke my heart, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Opal thrusts, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Sea-Wall, Emmanuel George Cefai