Life Within A Dream.
Sometimes I wonder
If the world is real.
If the trees and the children
Around me don't feel.
If all of my life
Was planned around me,
Built specifically to astound me.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised
if a little blue man
In a little blue suit
Popped out of no-where
And bursted my precious bubble.
A bubble with walls so thin
Can plaster my face
With a surreal grin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Within A Dream. by Kaila Webb )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1914 - 1955)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Behind Lashes, naida supnet
- Timeless Era Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pen Me Passion, Shania K. Younce
- Curiosity's Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar