When the sky is cracked in light blue
And sun quivers its gilded rays
Revealing life’s secrets,
Please, firmly shut my eyes!
For what I've already known is enough.
Trepidation of more light and truth,
Made me addicted to the night;
With its pale beams and heavy silence
And tiredness coloring all its corners.
However, eye of the sun isn't merciful
And wherever you go or hide
It tracks your feeble steps stealthy,
Then shouts and re-echoes in all around.
While with shut eyes,
I am neither alive nor dead;
On a border line that I can never admit
Whether I've ever lived before,
Or in benightedness, my forthcoming days should be spent.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's secrets by inas essa )
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul