When the sky is cracked in light blue
And sun quivers its gilded rays
Revealing life’s secrets,
Please, firmly shut my eyes!
For what I've already known is enough.
Trepidation of more light and truth,
Made me addicted to the night;
With its pale beams and heavy silence
And tiredness coloring all its corners.
However, eye of the sun isn't merciful
And wherever you go or hide
It tracks your feeble steps stealthy,
Then shouts and re-echoes in all around.
While with shut eyes,
I am neither alive nor dead;
On a border line that I can never admit
Whether I've ever lived before,
Or in benightedness, my forthcoming days should be spent.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's secrets by inas essa )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon