Seems like I am in a brisk pace of risk!
not sure anytime I liked challenges,
for all my honest longings!
like I know not myself to put,
may be hardly have any clue of life yet!
surely so open for the life always,
never was with such surprising eyes!
looks like it is an eternal search,
as I never wanted to make a breach!
Sometimes I don't know what I am,
for, never have felt the life's realm!
still I promise that I never felt any storm in extreme,
as I never cause any harm even in my dream!
for, I just watch the life and learn,
un-like many others may fetch it in whole and turn-in!
So, I feel that I still have to learn,
...so that I might be with others in tune!
Siddartha Montik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Rhytm! by Siddartha Montik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno