Seems like I am in a brisk pace of risk!
not sure anytime I liked challenges,
for all my honest longings!
like I know not myself to put,
may be hardly have any clue of life yet!
surely so open for the life always,
never was with such surprising eyes!
looks like it is an eternal search,
as I never wanted to make a breach!
Sometimes I don't know what I am,
for, never have felt the life's realm!
still I promise that I never felt any storm in extreme,
as I never cause any harm even in my dream!
for, I just watch the life and learn,
un-like many others may fetch it in whole and turn-in!
So, I feel that I still have to learn,
...so that I might be with others in tune!
Siddartha Montik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Rhytm! by Siddartha Montik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor