RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Calculating indefinitely through years of imprisonment
from yesterday's ordeals of abuse.
Relating every thought and moment to unspent wisdom,
relying on inner perspectives of predictability.
Innocent thoughts lying perpendicular to imagination's
insinuation of reality as it flows and fills every
particle of mind-bending emotional content.
Specializing in feelings of abandonment, loneliness, and
utter dismay of self-esteem.
Taking back seats, always to others in life's order.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Order by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A walk..., Olatunde Chidera Obafemi
- Guardian Angel, Alesia Leach
- Lost in you, David Lessard
- Cold hearts, Over The Moon
- All I want is a friendship, Alice Cordy
- Many Mistakes, Michael McParland
- Happy 18th Birthday, Alice Cordy
- Above the Storm, Alice Cordy
- a rainy day@ kidapawan, RIC S. BASTASA
- Provocation, Over The Moon
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)