RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Calculating indefinitely through years of imprisonment
from yesterday's ordeals of abuse.
Relating every thought and moment to unspent wisdom,
relying on inner perspectives of predictability.
Innocent thoughts lying perpendicular to imagination's
insinuation of reality as it flows and fills every
particle of mind-bending emotional content.
Specializing in feelings of abandonment, loneliness, and
utter dismay of self-esteem.
Taking back seats, always to others in life's order.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Order by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe