LIFE'S GREAT PLAY
Life is such, a game, a race
For others, all there is, beauty gaze
Arts and Words so much around
Various Artists, Poets to be found
Worldwide net, platform, space
Dig the furrow frown from face
Art, poems once thought, was drowned
Keywords Search and it'll be found!
What time is left, has been assigned
What frowning lines that time has furrowed
Life can be good, as well as bad
We do our best on time we borrow
A joy to be in present day,
I thankfully, greet another day
And for the rest, hope for tomorrow.
And when in life's great play
Be clear in thoughts and mind
Our gifts what can I say
A journey we share today.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE'S GREAT PLAY by Philo Yan )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver