LIFE'S GREAT PLAY
Life is such, a game, a race
For others, all there is, beauty gaze
Arts and Words so much around
Various Artists, Poets to be found
Worldwide net, platform, space
Dig the furrow frown from face
Art, poems once thought, was drowned
Keywords Search and it'll be found!
What time is left, has been assigned
What frowning lines that time has furrowed
Life can be good, as well as bad
We do our best on time we borrow
A joy to be in present day,
I thankfully, greet another day
And for the rest, hope for tomorrow.
And when in life's great play
Be clear in thoughts and mind
Our gifts what can I say
A journey we share today.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE'S GREAT PLAY by Philo Yan )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono