Life's A Gamble - Go For It!
Life's a journey
A path that is unpredictable
A route which is not easy
And can anytime make u stumble
A person hale and hearty today or now
May be no more tomorrow or the next moment
Dats life! so realistic and sometimes so unrealistic!
A happy go smiling person may probably never return
May be you will never meet him again in your life
Either you would dissolve or he
May be your paths would never again cross in future
This is the bitter truth of life
Life's like a gamble, you have no option but to go for it!
Take risk to survive
If you see the next morning sunshine
You have one more chance for yourself to revive!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life's A Gamble - Go For It! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan