Joran Tibor De Jong
Life Outside The Haze
I am alone, looking around,
sick of the happiness of others,
do not see the pink haze, colored the world.
As a fog beforer the eyes, fogged glasses.
I can only see it,
free from the shackles but trapped in mind
I am experiencing life,
a trial without reward.
I carry the burden with me,
suffering under the yoke of the world,
I laugh, I think, I act.
To let them reach what is lost to me
No thanks, apology or praise
I am experiencing life outside the joyful fog.
Lost to never be found again
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Outside The Haze by Joran Tibor De Jong )
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)