Joran Tibor De Jong
Life Outside The Haze
I am alone, looking around,
sick of the happiness of others,
do not see the pink haze, colored the world.
As a fog beforer the eyes, fogged glasses.
I can only see it,
free from the shackles but trapped in mind
I am experiencing life,
a trial without reward.
I carry the burden with me,
suffering under the yoke of the world,
I laugh, I think, I act.
To let them reach what is lost to me
No thanks, apology or praise
I am experiencing life outside the joyful fog.
Lost to never be found again
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Outside The Haze by Joran Tibor De Jong )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)