Life of a Song-Bird
When a song-bird
of singing love-songs, then
the bird does not remain
a song-bird more.
twenty four hours I sing,
I am singing,
I will sing for you, o my rose.
This way my life will go and goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life of a Song-Bird by Sayeed Abubakar )
Did you read them?
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney