life is a race....
Life is a race,
exist in a phrase,
that is' DO OR DIE ',
it starts with 'what',
and ends with 'why',
From adaptation to adoptation,
from being conscience to conscious,
but still can be exquisite(excellent) ....
Life is a delight,
for those who debare,
give a note of extra care,
who life and adore the fruits of there dare,
and for the rest it is always 'unfair'....
Because they don't debare,
and even dont care....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is a race.... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy