Life is a painting! !
Coloured hues make up our life,
A role modelling brush shapes up our life,
Pure water mix our sorrows with joys,
A canvas's always there to put on your life,
A stand will always place you high in life,
A person is always beside to guide you in life,
And at last the whole world exists to look at your life....
You first paint your life on a piece of white,
you strive hard to shape your life,
but remember you always enjoy the strife you put in your life,
you first succeed when you sketch your life,
you then succeed when you paint it right,
you last succeed when you frame it bright....
Remenber a small jurk may spoil your thing,
bit of misguidance or excess of showing,
may not seem big when you ae doing,
but finally while looking,
that makes all the spoiling....
Just it is, your mistakes are not big,
when you do it,
but when life gets tougher,
mistakes look as blunders.
so strive as hard as you painted as much in life to succeed...
Good Luck! ! Go paint your life..
Koushik Poolla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a painting! ! by Koushik Poolla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Christmas Bells, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland
- Red Tulips, Holly Wotherspoon
- Holding On, Michael P. McParland
- Holding You Tight, Michael P. McParland