LIFE IS A BEACH
Rocks or sandy beach
Too Low too high to reach
Boundaries, limits breach
Some will tend to preach
Some will always greet
Some also beseech
and some will always *itch
Lessons life will teach.
Few will jump to succeed.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE IS A BEACH by Philo Yan )
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal