LIFE IS A BEACH
Rocks or sandy beach
Too Low too high to reach
Boundaries, limits breach
Some will tend to preach
Some will always greet
Some also beseech
and some will always *itch
Lessons life will teach.
Few will jump to succeed.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE IS A BEACH by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray