RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is a tumultuous process derived from birth.
Difficult decisions and little experience cause
many moments of despair.
Strangled by others should's and should not's,
afraid to take risks because of what other
people may think.
Blast the heretics and do whatever it is that
needs to be done.
Never lying around, waiting for another to
proceed is best, especially when it comes to
thoughts about one's own future and decisions.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Decisions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay