Raindrops falling from the sky into
soothing loving arms, reuniting and
drowning, returning home.
The lover circles the beloved gaining
entry melting into one, succumbing giving
birth to himself once again.
As the day orbits the night orchestrated
by an unseen composer, bringing into
motion the rising and falling of the sun.
All seasons come and go in tune, like actors
dancing within the vortexes, to a play
written orbits ago.
Year upon Year chapters in motion, seasons
that foretold her coming, flowing through and onward,
circling the globe, giving rise to its circumference.
Centuries upon Centuries follow in dynamics,
extracting the juices of decades before,
collecting the drops so rain can return home.
Claudia Warzecha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Cycles by Claudia Warzecha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker