Raindrops falling from the sky into
soothing loving arms, reuniting and
drowning, returning home.
The lover circles the beloved gaining
entry melting into one, succumbing giving
birth to himself once again.
As the day orbits the night orchestrated
by an unseen composer, bringing into
motion the rising and falling of the sun.
All seasons come and go in tune, like actors
dancing within the vortexes, to a play
written orbits ago.
Year upon Year chapters in motion, seasons
that foretold her coming, flowing through and onward,
circling the globe, giving rise to its circumference.
Centuries upon Centuries follow in dynamics,
extracting the juices of decades before,
collecting the drops so rain can return home.
Claudia Warzecha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Cycles by Claudia Warzecha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols