Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
Life born embryo
Life born embryo clinging
Clinging clinging to life
Feeding itself on the life of the other
A life for life taken away
Life seed of life
Give life to another life
Dying in the life of another
The windmill spinning the cycles
All nature doomed to die
Life born embryo is a wish
A mere wish to live above life
Go beyond the edges of the doom
A wish to live coming true
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.