Alon Calinao Dy
Life and Death
A rough road
With no certain
That's full of challenges.
A precious gift from God
That no one knows
When and where to end.
Where one has to choose
Whether to do good or evil
According to his own free will.
That can lead failure to success
Or success to failure.
Therefore, no one really knows.
Is the cessation of breath.
It's a painful departure
And hard for anyone to endure.
Death is an inevitable happening.
Everyone has its own time frame.
It's a mysterious and unpredictable game,
But one should be ready for anything.
Though everyone has a life span on earth,
Save thy soul and never fear death.
In Jesus Christ's name,
Let no death put you to shame.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and Death by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock