It’s a funny thing,
What we call life,
It gives us trouble,
It causes strife.
It makes us laugh,
It makes us cry,
Yet all we do,
Is stress and try.
To make it through,
Surpass Our frowns,
To make it past,
Life is ups and downs.
We don’t have a choice,
To stay or to go,
Were here for a while,
Is all that we know.
So however hard,
When there is no fun,
Sit back and remember,
We only get one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life by myeasha sims )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA