Life is not a bed of roses,
Life is not enchanting,
Life is unpredictable,
Life is a journey to be made to gain maturity.
Life could be disappointing,
Life could be devastating.
Life could also be saddening.
Life could be a sunshine,
Life could be a dilemma.
Life could be a heart ache
Life could be a rainbow.
But above all;
Life is a mystery and free for all to explore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by blessing nanier )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey