Life is short, life is sour,
Slowly marching by the hour.
Life is fun, life is sweet,
Filled with dreams of no deceit.
Life is hard, life is gloom,
We fear our coming doom.
Life is family, life is friends,
We hope to never meet the ends.
Life is fear, life is greed,
Living under an evil creed.
Life is love, life is beauty,
Carefree of any duty.
Life is evil, life is lust,
We find it hard to give trust.
Life is hope, life is sharing,
Showing others were always caring.
Life is war, life is hate,
All destined for the same fate.
Life is good, and life is bad,
It always makes us happy and sad.
Cory Calder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Cory Calder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash