Strange is the life,
And strange are it's turns.
They seem so happy,
Inside everyone burns.
The scars of sorrow,
problems or misery
Marked on their hearts.
So many hurdles,
But yet life runs
Some happy, some sad,
Some living their dreams,
Filling their life with wonderful hues
Some broken hearted,
Making other's dream come true.
And yet some spoiling
themselves of sorrow
For their destiny seems so rude.
Yet everyone finds
a reason to smile,
A happiness for ever
from memories of a while
A smell of which
makes'em lead their life
So Why do we think
Only we are cursed.
Hearts of everyone here
have been burnt
And still they survive
Still they laugh
Still they play
Still they keep calm.
So we too got to learn
To lead our life
and happily survive
For Life is lovely dark and deep
Just wake up and live it to full,
Before our forever sleep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Anubhav gupta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras