Strange is the life,
And strange are it's turns.
They seem so happy,
Inside everyone burns.
The scars of sorrow,
problems or misery
Marked on their hearts.
So many hurdles,
But yet life runs
Some happy, some sad,
Some living their dreams,
Filling their life with wonderful hues
Some broken hearted,
Making other's dream come true.
And yet some spoiling
themselves of sorrow
For their destiny seems so rude.
Yet everyone finds
a reason to smile,
A happiness for ever
from memories of a while
A smell of which
makes'em lead their life
So Why do we think
Only we are cursed.
Hearts of everyone here
have been burnt
And still they survive
Still they laugh
Still they play
Still they keep calm.
So we too got to learn
To lead our life
and happily survive
For Life is lovely dark and deep
Just wake up and live it to full,
Before our forever sleep.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Anubhav gupta )
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Remaining In The Shadows, brandy taffner
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)