Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Life is sweet like sweets,
Life is versed like Biology and Medicine,
Life is still a race with no champion to be emerged,
But if there is,
It shall tell some-day
It is a favourer of all,
And a despiser of None.
Life is a good producer of opportunity and the other way,
But all depends on the style You employ at it,
So life action on You,
Lays huge on the mood
You ascends and descends
at it in general.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale