She smiles with our laughs...
She achive with our success...
She becomes with our path....
She gromes with our AIMs...
She shines with our wining fames...
She reflects with our destinations...
She pases with our building passion....
She settles with our honoured titles...
She gifts us the path,
and roles of the same...
And thou clames that,
' i become and creat u after living and ruling all my roles....! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life.... by simran arora )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Michael P. McParland
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate
- Defective, gajanan mishra
- Deep Pain, Michael P. McParland
- Miracle Of Compassion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dedication, Michael P. McParland