She smiles with our laughs...
She achive with our success...
She becomes with our path....
She gromes with our AIMs...
She shines with our wining fames...
She reflects with our destinations...
She pases with our building passion....
She settles with our honoured titles...
She gifts us the path,
and roles of the same...
And thou clames that,
' i become and creat u after living and ruling all my roles....! '
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life.... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots