Life is too precious to play with,
Life worth more respect and consideration,
Life you worth to salute.
People, do not play with life,
People, do not egnore yourselves
Becouse you are playing with LIFE.
Life is a God given gift
It really worth respect
It Mean a lot to us.
People, do not play around life
Many are dying of AIDS becouse of life ignoring.
Losing respect to life means loossing yourself.
Innocent Timburwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life. by Innocent Timburwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah