Life, life, life you are better than death on earth. Life, life, life oh life you are in the air we breath, you are in the womb of a pregnant. Oh life u are unlike your brother death who takes away our loved ones as if they were just a thought. life from God you came to God you belong.
George mwandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by George mwandu )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu