Hardeep Singh Dhillon
Life is precious life is short,
But take care life is for all.
Life is blessing life is soul,
Life is inside you never try to steal it anymore.
Life is flora life is fruit
Never try to uproot its roots.
Life is tragedy life is sorrow
Try to lend also never always borrow.
Life is reality life is truth
Never challenge it is our strength.
Life is custom life is festival
Always try to celebrate it like a carnival.
Life is blossom life is a season
If you still have query there is no reason.
Life is happiness life is sacrifice
Forgive your enemies once you will feel pride.
Hardeep Singh Dhillon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Hardeep Singh Dhillon )
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah
- The Kiss, Aneeta Clement
- Quintuplets Mother, Tony Adah