Life is a book,
Yet to read.
Life is a limit,
Yet to exceed.
Life is a mystery,
Yet to unfold.
Life is a story,
Yet to be told.
Life is music,
Yet to be played.
Life is an ornament,
Yet to be displayed.
Life is just love,
Yet to be loved in a sense profound.
Life is a land,
Yet to be found.
Life is a signature,
Yet to be signed.
Life is a manuscript,
Yet to bind.
Life is a battle,
Yet not like Troy.
Life is an end,
To everlasting joy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Cythna Shelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Inevitable Fade, Joseph Owen Williams
- Dream Among Dreams, Tony Adah
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas