Life is a book,
Yet to read.
Life is a limit,
Yet to exceed.
Life is a mystery,
Yet to unfold.
Life is a story,
Yet to be told.
Life is music,
Yet to be played.
Life is an ornament,
Yet to be displayed.
Life is just love,
Yet to be loved in a sense profound.
Life is a land,
Yet to be found.
Life is a signature,
Yet to be signed.
Life is a manuscript,
Yet to bind.
Life is a battle,
Yet not like Troy.
Life is an end,
To everlasting joy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Cythna Shelley )
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
- Crashed Thrones, Abby Bilan
- BMO, A.R Evangelista
- Let it remain, hasmukh amathalal
- Miracle over, hasmukh amathalal
- In The Eyes Of The Lord, Tom Zart
- My feelings, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)