in a snap
before the lieutenant's eyes.
He has seen death
and the deceased
shield him from assault.
The final countdown
He has one
last deed left.
Here lies the
lieutnant perished -
of his lovely wife.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lieutenant by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest