Lies or Truth?
What is truth,
What is a lie,
Is it what you decided to show the world?
What is love,
What is hate,
Is it what your veins pump?
You let your heart go cold on some,
Yet others you're warm too,
You let them walk right over you,
But darling do you not see,
You must be equal to the world and set them free.
You must release those who hurt you,
So your blood can be purer,
You mus hold on tight to those you love,
With your truth of words.
Live life with a warm heart,
Love even the bad and the cruel.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies or Truth? by Casandra Vice )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)