Lies or Truth?
What is truth,
What is a lie,
Is it what you decided to show the world?
What is love,
What is hate,
Is it what your veins pump?
You let your heart go cold on some,
Yet others you're warm too,
You let them walk right over you,
But darling do you not see,
You must be equal to the world and set them free.
You must release those who hurt you,
So your blood can be purer,
You mus hold on tight to those you love,
With your truth of words.
Live life with a warm heart,
Love even the bad and the cruel.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies or Truth? by Casandra Vice )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant