Lies or Truth?
What is truth,
What is a lie,
Is it what you decided to show the world?
What is love,
What is hate,
Is it what your veins pump?
You let your heart go cold on some,
Yet others you're warm too,
You let them walk right over you,
But darling do you not see,
You must be equal to the world and set them free.
You must release those who hurt you,
So your blood can be purer,
You mus hold on tight to those you love,
With your truth of words.
Live life with a warm heart,
Love even the bad and the cruel.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies or Truth? by Casandra Vice )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ALL MY DAYS, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Siclliano, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Goodnight Kiss 3, Michael P. McParland
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman